Update from London Northwestern Railway
Published: 12 May 2020
Train update from London Northwestern Railway
From Monday 18th May, there will be further changes to the London Northwestern Railway timetable.
Advice includes passengers who are making essential journeys should check the timetable before travelling and, in line with government advice, wear face coverings while travelling and to buy their tickets in advance online, if possible.
London Northwestern Railway is committed to bringing back a train service on the Bletchley – Bedford and Watford Junction – St Albans Abbey routes as soon as possible.
Below is a summary of the services from 18th May onwards and the new timetables will be available to view online on the London Northwestern Railway webpage .
- Birmingham-Liverpool – 1 train per hour
- Birmingham-Northampton – 2 trains per hour
- Northampton-London Euston – 2 trains per hour plus additional morning peak services
- Milton Keynes/Tring-London Euston – 1 train per hour
- Crewe-London Euston via Trent Valley – 1 train per hour
- Bletchley-Bedford (Marston Vale Line) – Hourly rail replacement bus with an all stations and semi fast service
- Watford Junction-St Albans Abbey (Abbey Line) – 40-min frequency rail replacement bus