Bus services diverted: Buckingham Road closure
Published: 03 July 2020
Bus services diverted
From Sunday 5th July until further notice, Buckingham Road will be closed to through traffic. This means that buses that normally pass under the railway bridge to access Bletchley Bus Station will either terminate at Bletchley Rail Station or take alternative routes. Access to Bletchley Town Centre will be on foot via Buckingham Road.
The following services will be affected:
- Services 4 and 7 will terminate at Bletchley Rail Station and will not serve the Bus Station.
- Service 24 will run anti-clockwise from Bletchley Bus Station - Kingston - Newport Pagnell - CMK - Westcroft - Bletchley Rail Station.
- Service 25 will run clockwise from Bletchley rail station - Westcroft - CMK - Newport Pagnell - Kingston - Bletchley Bus Station.
- Service 28 will terminate at Bletchley Rail Station and will not serve the Bus Station.
- Service 30 will divert via Watling Street and will not serve Whaddon Way or Buckingham Road.
- Service 50 will divert via Whaddon Way and will not serve Bletchley Bus Station.
Find out more about this and other local diverted services on Milton Keynes Council’s website.