MK Food Bank Xtra Collection Point at Spotlight
Published: 04 January 2021
The Town Council has been working with MK Food Bank to ensure that local residents are supported throughout these challenging times. Our staff continue to be based at Spotlight, a Food Bank Collection Point on weekdays between 10am-1pm, and have helped to give out food parcels and signpost residents to local support services.
If you need help, please call the Food Bank Helpline on 0300 303 4933 or text HELP 07874 964505.
Across Milton Keynes in 2020:
- 500,000 food items have been collected, sorted and boxed.
- 7,000 Helpline calls have been taken, recorded and actioned.
- 23,500 parcels have been picked, packed, loaded and distributed.
- 15,000 packs have been unloaded, stored and collected.
- 8,500 parcels have been delivered directly to homes.