East West Rail Works Notification
As part of the continuing works ahead of the construction of the Bletchley High Level Station and Bletchley Flyover, the EWR Alliance need to relocate the compound and weighbridge near the Brunel roundabout. They also need to carry out some road improvement works near the roundabout.
The above works will be carried out during the following hours on:
- Monday 15th November to Friday 20th November 9:00 PM to 5:00 AM
- Sunday 29th November 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM
- Sunday 5th December 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM
In addition, the EWR Alliance will be carrying out temporary sheet piling activities near the West Coast Main Line. The sheet piling will be installed around several of the remaining flyover piers near to Buckingham Road.
Therefore, please be aware that these works will take place on the following nights:
- Saturday 28th November 11 :00 PM to Sunday 29th November 11 :00 AM
- Saturday 5th December 11 :00 PM to Sunday 5th December 11 :00 AM
- Saturday 12th December 11 :00 PM to Sunday 13th December 11 :00 AM
- Saturday 19th December 11 :00 PM to Sunday 20th December 11 :00 AM
The EWR Alliance apologise in advance for any disturbance these essential works may cause. For more information, please read the notification letter.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the EWR Alliance by emailing email@example.com, calling the Network Rail 24hr helpline on 03457 11 41 41 or via Network Rail’s website.