Projects & Media Officer - Salary Grade SCP 9 – 13 (15 months FTC – Maternity Cover)
£23,194 - £24,498 (depending on experience / please note that this salary range is currently under evaluation)
Bletchley and Fenny Stratford Town Council is looking to appoint a motivated and high performing individual to take on the role of Projects and Media Officer.
We are proud to have a large and diverse local community to work with which makes this an exciting opportunity to make a difference and bring new ideas.
The Projects and Media Officer will report to the Support Services Manager and will:
- oversee management and development of the Town Council’s website.
- be responsible for the Town Council’s social media platforms as well as developing a media brand for all other publicity material.
- create and post content for the Town Council’s website and social media channels.
- draft marketing materials such as flyers, posters and to prepare and to compile and edit the Town Council’s newsletters (print and digital).
- develop and support community projects initiated by the Town Council and provide appropriate support to community groups in the development of projects which support the Town Council’s priorities.
- maintain the Town Council’s marketing database and email distribution.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, enrolment into the local government pension scheme and a generous annual leave entitlement.
If you would like to know more about this role then please see below for the full job description and person specification or you can contact John Fairclough (Support Services Manager) on 01908 649469.
The application form and job specification is attached below and the deadline for applications is Friday 07 April 2023 at 5pm.