The town council funds access to swimming at Bletchley Leisure Centre for residents in our area who meet certain criteria. Anyone in the following categories can apply:
- unemployed people
- people over 60 years of age
- young people aged between 3 and 16 years of age
- young people in further education aged between 16 and 19 years.
In addition residents in our area who receive any of the following benefits can also apply :
- council tax teduction
- universal credit
- personal independence payment
- employment and support allowance
- income support
- invalid care allowance
- working tax credit
- pension credit.
Please be aware that proof of address and evidence of eligibility will be required.
The completed form and associated documents should then be taken and handed in to Bletchley Leisure Centre.
The application form can be downloaded from this webpage below or collected in person from either the town council's office (Sycamore House, Drayton Road, MK2 3RR) or from Bletchley Leisure Centre itself.